M. Hanks Gallery
3008 Main Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Tel 310 392 8820 Fax 310 392 3968 Email: email@example.com
Eric Hanks, AAA
M. Hanks Gallery specializes in African American art. In addition to promoting and selling the art, the gallery also offers art appraisals.
Why get an appraisal?
- To insure your collection
- Protect yourself against damage or loss due to theft or disaster.
- With an appraisal you won't buy too much or too little protection.
- To donate to a museum or other non-profit organization
- Claim your donation on your taxes and get a deduction.
- Most museums require an appraisal before they accept the donation.
- To know how much your art is worth before you sell it
- Get the full value of your art; don't get ripped off.
- For estate taxes or estate planning
- When an estate passes from one person or persons to another or others, the government requires a value of the entire estate, including artwork, for tax purposes.
- For estate planning, to divide your estate in the exact manner you wish, you need to know the current value of what it is you want to divide.
- For your own edification
Why choose Eric Hanks?
- Sixteen years of experience appraising African American art
- Certified in appraising African American art by the Appraisers Association of America
- USPAP qualified